Popular Posts

Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb 6, 2012 Day one

Today I am starting my journey of reshaping using the Belly Fat Cure Lifestyle.  I cleaned out my fridge & freezer of  anything that didn't meet the 15/6 measuring stick :-)    I currently weight 246.5lb ...shhhh I haven't told anyone that number but you ;-)  and my goal is to be 160lb or less.  Went out and bought some new foods, read the labels of everything I pick up so shopping was a learning experience.  I thought I read labels before...obviously not well..LOL.   I have already been inspired by the others on the BFC blog thank you all for sharing it was helpful when I was out there today.

I wrote down my measurements and will be checking them weekly as Rosalie suggested in her note to newbies.  Still have to take a photo...I do have some of me hiding behind others as I usually run from photo taking opps.

Thanks
Sugar Begone!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment