Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012

Hey Everyone

So much for keeping my blog current :(  I would love to say it's because I am so busy but mostly its because I am having such a ruff time with my weight.  I made it  down another pound after 4 weeks of effort.  Hot flashes have started up and my mood sucks to be around.  Isn't this a cheerful post. I decided to keep blogging even though I had nothing positive to share.  I thought it would be good for me to see what I went through on this journey, so that is why I am just blogging today.  I love everybody's post as the share ideas and recipes but for me at this point I don't have allot to share.  Just the battle it's all I got.  I have been trying to do my weights and walking but I am not consistent.    I believe that is one of my major weakness lack of consistency as you can see by my blogs...it shows everywhere.  

Still no sugar! Yeah!  and have dropped the wheat again - it was sneaking back in.  Wow this is an up hill battle!

Sandra

5 comments:

  1. The fact that you have not given up makes you a winner in my book! If it were easy, we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic! I just know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consistency is key, with lots of things! Great job on no sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, you can do it! I agree with Kay. You haven't thrown in the towel which says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it's hard going - no sugar is a big accomplishment. Hey, my mood sucks to be around and I don't have hot flashes yet ... yikes ... what's to come?! Lol ... hang in there - it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try just walking every day, then add in the weights if you want. Blogging is a great way to communicate no matter how we feel. It's like a diary. So keep doing it anyways. Don't give up - OK? I feel like I am going nuts too with the pre-menopause stuff. I feel ya girl :-)

    ReplyDelete