Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thanks all :-)

Yes support does help....  It does lift my spirits :-)  Thanks for reminding me that I haven't thrown in the towel just in that itself is a success.

I kept to another day of no wheat!! yippy! had a delicious dinner of steak bites with saute onions and mushrooms, plus a glass of white wine.    I felt like a treat I never treat myself to wine, but today was hot and stressful at work.  So making a nice dinner  with wine was what the day called for.  Helps the mood too LOL.   My daughter came by and we went for a walk, what a beautiful sunset and great time for a walk.   Then to starbucks had their black ice tea...no sugar.

Keeping on keeping on ...one step at time

PS...I put on my capri jeans that were tight at the beginning of summer and they fit great now! even a little baggy :-)  score!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! What a nice evening and congrats on the capris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like a win win all around. You really are doing good. Remember, try not to beat yourself up over missteps. That just increases your stress and does you no good; calmly acknowledge it and move on in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is right. You are in this for the long haul so keep on keeping on is right on :) You should see my capris pants ... they used to just fit and then they were too tight and now they are falling off. I'm going to be forced to buy a few things to get me through. Keep blogging because it really helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - just one day at a time :-)

    ReplyDelete