Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July to all my friends across the boarder!  Hope you are enjoying yourselves BCF style.

Yesterday I did 50 minutes of exercise, very beginners level but I put the time in and felt my muscle say "What's going ON??"  I have enough videos and tools at home to do it so the only that was stopping me was pain and lack of energy.   Since my energy is also improving 20lbs less to carry around with me :-)  the time was right to step it up from my walking only.

Also I was talking to a trainer and he said if your muscles aren't hurting afterwards you didn't work them enough.   A little extreme I thought but I get what he is saying, and yes mine muscles hurt in a good way and the hurt is not in my hip! Yeah!  I am very careful and protective of cause myself pain so I make sure the pain is only muscle pain or strain.  My other stumbling block is that I am not very good in groups;  because I don't listen to my body and I get caught up in the group, keeping in pace with them...which I then cause myself injury.  So home gym for me :-)

I am back to 2 shakes a day with snacks and one meal....it works for my schedule I find somedays I only have time for one meal.   The days I have more time I make more BCF meals which seems to work for me.

Well off to work for me....everyone else Have Fun and enjoy the fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on working out. I don't necessarily agree with that trainer. But we probably don't always push ourselves as much as we should. Find the happy medium! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't necessarily agree with your trainer, but he is more schooled than I am for sure. If you end up not liking it, you won't keep doing it!
    We are headed to the airport soon to pick up my daughter and grandson. We should be able to see the downtown fireworks on our way to the airport:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hat off to you for the exercise. I hope you had a great 4th :-)

    ReplyDelete